IN REPLY TO CONCERNED PUBLIC RE: How About Making An Exception For Restaurants?
It is a pity that you fail to understand that it is a TITAH of HM for the betterment of the Nation. Your lame excuse of not being able to get food is unacceptable. If you are genuinely a patron to any restaurant and solely depend on restaurants for food you have a few options:-
1) Get phone number of the restaurant that you are regular in and call in for a take away order by 11 am and pick up your food before 12noon.
2) When you go out for breakfast, simultaneously take away for your lunch as well;
3) Knowing it is a friday and restaurants will be closed fr 12 noon - 2pm, be hard working cook a meal at home and take it along. Worse to worse make a sandwich;
4) Take a cup mee along if u hv no time to cook
5) Being a friday….and knowing you wont get food fr 12 noon - 2pm…might as well you fast for the whole day to detoxify your system.
Stop making lame excuses……a Titah made for all to follow is meant for all and all must follow it. Be it muslim or not muslim is not relevant……a Titah is strictly to be followed and obey by it.
Honestly…….it is not end of the world…….you have so many options stated above ………… so why asking for an exception???? To me you sound as eatery operator.
Anyway if you are not……..do consider options given above (if you think harder you will find more options too) and you will never starve between 12 - 2 pm in the future.
This post was submitted by anduki.